We encourage you to learn more about nanocellulose and how it can support your product development needs.
- Innovative nanocellulose process breaks the cost barrier; Kim Nelson and Theodora Retsina, TAPPI Journal, May 2014 http://www.tappi.org/Bookstore/Technical-Papers/Journal-Articles/TAPPI-JOURNAL/Archives/2014/May/Table-of-Contents/14may19.aspx
- Materials Research for Manufacturing: An Industrial Perspective of Turning Materials into New Products; Madsen, Lynnette D. and Svedberg, Erik B. eds. American Process Inc.: Production of Low Cost Nanocellulose for Renewable, Advanced Materials Applications by Kim Nelson, Theodora Retsina, Mikhail Iakovlev, Adriaan van Heiningen, Yulin Deng, Jo Anne Shatkin, and Arie Mulyadi. (Springer) in press
- Nature’s Building Blocks. Chemistry & Industry December 2014 (18-21);Gross, Michael. Read it here (reproduced by kind permission of Chemistry & Industry).
General Nanocellulose References
- Production and Applications of Cellulose Nanomaterials; Michael T. Postek, Robert J. Moon, Alan W. Rudie, Michael A. Bilodeau http://www.tappi.org/Bookstore/0101R332
- Cellulose Nanomaterials — A Path Towards Commercialization Workshop ReportSource: Workshop Co-Sponsored by USDA Forest Service and National Nanotechnology Initiative. 44 pages.Author(s): Hansen, Fred; Brun, Victoria; Keller, Emily;Nieh, World;Wegner, Theodore;Meador, Michael;Friedersdorf, Lisa http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/products/publications/specific_pub.php?posting_id=71518&header_id=p
- Nanocellulose: From Nature to High Performance Tailored Materials; Alain Dufresne http://books.google.com/books/about/Nanocellulose.html?id=xa56tgAACAAJ